Re-branding campaign for Dear Moon, a Spanish jewellery brand.
The founders of Dear Moon needed my help with a full re branding campaign. Dear Moon was growing quickly and their initial logo did not reflect the brand values and did not relate to their target audience.
We worked together to find a new style of branding that would stand out from the competition, appeal to their target audience and reflected the company values, tone of voice and style. We located the problems with the old brand and refreshed the logo, while keeping it similar to the old version, so the engaged customers would still recognise it. The project also included a full branding package to help with the launch of the new logo in different platforms.
- Logo re design & Brand guidelines
- Templates and new fonts for Canva, for the client to use.
- Illustration and design of the 5 collections (Energia, Essentials, Day&Night, Salitre and Cozy)
- Wedding cards and packaging design
- Packaging Design & Collateral